July 10, 2010

A walk down Cumberland Avenue.


I was in the mood to shoot a few pictures and clear my mind so I thought this was the place to be. I really hope the current revitalization efforts have great success. This downtown area has huge potential.


Three totally different doors within 20 feet of each other. Interesting.






This is just a great building in general.


When red meets blue.


I never see the strap when I check the shot on my camera. Oh well. One day I'll get as good at this as Mr. Huntington.


I hope there's an apartment upstairs, and I can live there.


Those are some great looking chops.


There's no reason this should be empty.


Home.


I want windows like this in my house.


Nellie suffering the wrath of southern vegetation.


Shades' alley seating.


A little bit of an escape from the heat.


Everyone could learn a thing or two.




No comments:

Post a Comment